Leica Biosystems Rotary Microtome Solutions
Use only a leading brand of microtomes, providing you with:
- Reliability to produce consistent, high quality sections
- Durability and unique user friendliness
- Safety with an integrated finger guard at the knife holder
The Leica RM2255 is designed for fully motorized sectioning of both paraffin and resin embedded specimens.
High-Performance Motorized and Manual Sectioning Sets Standards
- Our Lateral Knife Holder Adjustment allows for the use of the entire length of a the blade, prolonging blade usage.
- Our Precision Specimen Orientation is simple to adjust the specimen to an exact zero point or in measurable variables of up to 8° along the X/Y axis.
- Consistent sectioning speed and force of the fully-automated cutting motor supports consistent, high-quality sectioning and helps to reduce musculoskeletal disorders caused by repetitive motion.
The Leica RM2245 represents the perfect combination of economic efficiency and user comfort. It is the instrument of choice for clinical histology, histopathology and research applications.
Comfortable operation and safety during sectioning
- The Leica-Patented Force Compensation System: for extremely smooth manual handwheel operation.
- The integrated red finger protection guard shields the blade edge and rules out potential injuries.
- A compact space saving control panel allows for comfortable operation.
- The one piece housing allows section waste to easily be removed.
The Leica RM2235 is perfectly suited for those who expect precision sectioning and appreciate the extra measure of control.
Precise and Ergonomical: Manual Sectioning
- Ergonomics and user safety
- Fatigue-free operation
- Safety during sectioning
- Spacious, magnetized section waste tray
- The patented force balancing system
- Convenient storage area